There is a difference between having sex and making love. You can satisfy your sexual desire in a few minutes thanks to a direct sexual relationship. But making love is something more elaborate. This starts long before the reports and ends later.
From the path you take to the present moment, from your concentration on the preliminaries, to the fact that you really do it while you are in the act, there is much to be done to make love. If you are looking for effective ways to please your partner and drive him crazy with you, read our article.
The preliminaries are important: The art of making love is not limited to having sex. The preliminaries can be more enjoyable than the act itself, especially for women. Preliminaries are a way to prepare your partner for the future and take advantage of anticipation. It is also a way for your partner’s body to prepare and begin the process of natural lubrication, which will make sex more pleasant and less painful.
Making love is not just a physical connection. You can have extraordinary moments in bed, but if you want to go further, the secret could be to establish emotional relationships with your partner.
How to please your man and make him aspire to you: Every man differs in his tastes and choices, but there are certain aspects that are generally appreciated by most men in a physical connection. These are some of the things you can try during your intimate moments with him to make sure he can not get enough of you:
1. Know how to wake up: You may think that it is only your man’s job to excite him, but most men get excited when they see their partner awake, even before they have done something.
As a woman, you may need time to wake up and get in the mood. Your man will surely be there to prepare your body. But he will also love if you take the initiative and do something to wake up.
If at first you find it difficult to get emotional, close your eyes and fantasize. Think of everything you want your man to do and imagine that he is doing it for you now and for what he is doing to your body. Try to feel these sensations in your mind and imagine the reaction of your body.
You do not have to tell your man everything you imagined and how you woke up, but make sure your partner can see how your body behaves and how you like it.
2. That the act be fun. The word sex often evokes only the act and the final pleasure. Although you can fantasize about the act, in practice it could be something different. Sex should not always be mild, since it is possible for you and your man to try certain positions that do not work. You may feel uncomfortable or irritable.
However, avoid these failed attempts as this will affect your mood and disappoint your partner. Instead of focusing on what is wrong and why it could not be better, just use that moment to laugh out loud and calm the tension.
Your man will love you for not making him look like a flaw in the bed and can also improve his sexual performance.
3. Give him a visual feast: There are many ways to treat your partner with visual extravagance, but it depends on what you feel comfortable doing. Men love to see their partners in action, which will inspire them to stimulate women through them.
Visual stimulation is a powerful way to stimulate your man and put him in the mood. If you let him enjoy more, he will never stop coming back to you for more.
The key is to make sure you are having fun, because only when you are excited and reach that end point can you reflect it. It will also kick your partner.
Go to bed and start playing with yourself, but keep eye contact with your partner. By looking at it, you can show that you appreciate and also check their reactions to your movements. Move your body, make noises and help reach a climax. If you do not want to go completely alone, show your man when he should join you and help him get there.
4. Caress and Caress: Men love that their partners use their hands well and caress their little one. To caress and caress him and, being gentle, to demonstrate to his manhood a firmness and authority.
You can also use a lubricant, such as massage oil, or those designed specifically for sexual pleasure.
Rub your hands with the lubricant and place one of your hands at the base of your penis. Use your other hand to raise and lower the penis. Perform a gentle but firm massage movement with circular movements and torsion.
Caress the head of your penis with the palm of your hand and lower again, then return. If you are comfortable, you can see it at the same time and give it a mixture of hand feeling and oral sensation.
5. Use ties: Tie your man to show him that he has control, something that will enchant him and that will excite him. Of course, we do not mean to tie you up so you have trouble getting it. To relax or to leave traces.
Wear comfortable, silky, sensual ties, such as a tie, scarf and more, to tie it to the bed. Put a pillow under your head to hold it in place so you can see everything it does.
Remember that the idea of tying is to keep it in place while doing your things in it. It does not have to be too tight, but symbolic. Tell your man that he is not allowed to move at all until he tells you.
To make it more fun, you can punish him every time he disobeys. If you try to get up and use your hands, give it a pat and put it back in its place.
6. Make it wet: Your man will love the feeling of water in his body excited, so it is a good idea to start while both are in the shower.
Open the shower and kiss it openly while the water cascades over your body. To make it even more intimate, put your arms around your head and climb slowly on your toes to kiss it. You can close your eyes or open them slowly while you erase the kiss.
Work a beautiful mousse and soap it. Better yet, do it for each other. Ask your partner to treat you even when you start covering him everywhere. Show him where you want the soap to apply.
Do not forget to kiss him between soap sessions to show him how much you love him and feel attracted to him.
7. Naughty dress: Your man will want more if you master this art. There is nothing more sensual and faster to wake up than to see your partner dressed in unpleasant clothes around him.
Wear lacy or curly lingerie and walk around the house in an informal way, without giving the impression that you are trying too hard.
You can choose to wear a loose, loose white shirt at the top and leave the buttons open.
If you want to go to a higher level and are comfortable, you can also take off your underwear and move on to the next mode. Reveal your skin and use it at home, accompanied by a pair of high-heeled shoes or sexy boots.
8. Talk dirty with him: He will love! You may feel that you will have a wicked mind if you speak badly, but the truth is that you will not return it.
When we say evil, we do not want to mistreat you or talk in a way that tells you that you just spent some time in the ditch.
Instead, use your best husky voice (but avoid it if you’ve never tried it before and you’re not sure of the sound) and tell it all the things you want it to be. do. You can also begin to annoy him immediately by telling him everything you want him to do.
Take control and use some abusive words that are not offensive and that give a touch of power and dominion to everything you say.
How to make your wife happy and ask her more: These are some of the things you can try in your intimate moments with your wife to make sure you never get tired of yourself:
1. Set the mood: If nobody has told you this yet, the truth is that your wife will love you more and have more fun between the sheets if you put her in a good mood.
Depending on what your wife likes and the fun she has for her, create the perfect environment for her. You can turn off the lights and light some scented candles in the house.
Fill the tub and add some sensual bath salts and some rose petals in the water. Make sure the water is warm and help your wife get into the tub with you. Sit with her, look her in the eye, tell her how beautiful she is and bend over to kiss her.
To make the perfect adjustment, do not forget to add background music, not too strong, but nevertheless, something that she can listen and appreciate.
2. Play with your clothes: Many men tear a woman’s clothes and take her to bed instantly. If you’re one of those people who think it’s the best way to please your wife, think again.
You can do a lot with the clothes your wife saw. Instead of simply removing them or forcing them to disguise themselves, transform them into an act of sensual pleasure.
When you start to take off your clothes, make it slow and attractive. You can always use the time to encourage him and give him an idea of what is going to happen. Your fingers should slowly brush your skin and your lips should peck around your intimates, as you expect more of such actions during sex.
Play with everything she uses by taking off some of her clothes and leaving others. If she is wearing a shirt and a bra underneath, gently remove her but leave the bra. You can also use your teeth to open the pimples and maybe give a small bite around the belly and nipples when you open the shirt. If you want to remove the bra, start by touching it on the bra and gently massage her nipples until you can feel them spinning hard. Once you know it’s on, you can completely remove the bra.
Free her from her low dress and leave her panties. You can slowly pull your tongue out of your panties until you can hear it moan and writhe with pleasure. You can continue to use your tongue in her panties until she starts getting wet and you can move on to more previous games, as we explain in the next section.
3. Please her with the preliminaries: There is a reason why the word Preliminaries is involved to please a woman.
While a man will love to start and do it, a woman likes to enjoy the time she uses in previous games. This will not only help to put a good mood, but also to prepare the sex of your body, lubricate and moisten. As a result, she will feel less pain during sex and it will be more pleasant for her when you finally do it.
Remember that preliminaries do not cling too hard or make it difficult. If it’s something that you and your wife like, you can save it later.
For the preliminaries, try giving her a sensual massage, teasing her by stroking her breasts and massaging her nipples and hips. You can also touch her on the parts of your wife between the massage to help her get wet and prepare for sex.
4. Descend over your wife: Your partner may not always say it out loud, but once you misunderstand it, they will appreciate it and want more and more.
Be sure to first try some preliminaries with your wife and then give her an oral time. You must start slowly and use both your tongue and your fingers.
Your wife can love different things while you fear her, so she continues to experiment and sees what is good for her.
5. Making fun of her in sex: Instead of going directly to the act, make fun of her at work so she can enjoy it.
Do not leave any space between when you practice oral sex and when you start having sex.
Once you start having sex, make sure you do not get dirty or dirty immediately or from start to finish immediately. Instead, slow down and extend the act.
After oral sex, you’re almost ready to cum, start having sex but be slow. Once in the mood, stop and try again.
Keep repeating the same thing over and over again until she gets angry and asks for more immediate sex.
6. Take control: Women love when their partner dominates them and this is a great way to turn against her. Being dominant, we do not mean that you forget what she wants and that you do what you want.
Instead, make sure you keep your pleasures in mind while you show that you are taking control of it. Hold it firmly in your arms and turn it as you want to play with any part of your body. Even though you are firm and strong in your control over her, do not hurt her.
When you take control, talk to her and give her instructions about what to do and not do while you are in control. For example, you can continue by telling her to groan louder as she sees her peak, but tell her that she will not let you hold her hands or use her hands whenever you want.
Making love with your partner is an extremely personal experience, an experience in which both need to be attentive to the feelings and needs of the other. Be sure to talk with your partner and understand what others need.
If you want to stay in bed all night, you are not alone.
Many men are looking for ways to improve their sexual performance. This can include improving existing problems or finding new ways to satisfy your partner.
There are many male medications to improve on the market, but there are many simple ways to stay firm and last longer without going to the pharmacy.
Remember that your penis works with high blood pressure and your circulatory system is functioning properly. Basically, what is good for your heart is also good for your sexual health.
Keep reading to find other easy ways to improve your sexual performance.
1. Stay Active Cardiovascular exercise is one of the best ways to improve your health. Sex can increase your heart rate, but regular exercise can improve your sexual performance by keeping your heart in shape.
Thirty minutes a day of relaxation exercises, such as running and swimming, can do wonders to increase your libido.
2. Eat these Fruits and Vegetables. Some foods can also help increase blood flow. They understand:
Onions and Garlic These foods may not be good for breathing, but they can also help with blood circulation. Bananas This potassium-rich fruit can help lower your blood pressure, which can be beneficial for your important sex parties and improve your sexual performance. Peppers and peppers. Spicy natural foods help the blood circulation by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
3. Eat these Meats and other Foods. Here are some other foods that can help improve blood flow:
The omega-3 fatty acids. This type of fat increases blood flow. You can find it in salmon, tuna, avocado and olive oil. Vitamin B-1 This vitamin helps the signals in your nervous system move faster, including signals from your brain to your penis. It is found in pork, peanuts and beans. Eggs Rich in other B vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can reduce the stress that often prevents an erection.
4. Reduce Stress Stress can affect all areas of your health, including libido.
Stress increases your heart rate (in the wrong direction) and increases your blood pressure. Both are detrimental to sexual desire and performance.
Psychological stress can also affect the achievement of an erection or an orgasm.
Exercise is an excellent way to reduce stress and improve your health.
Talking about your stress with your partner can also calm you down and strengthen your relationship.
Stress can also lead to bad habits, such as smoking or drinking, which can affect your sexual performance.
5. Kicking Bad habits Items that you plan on relaxing in, such as smoking and drinking, can also affect sexual performance.
Studies suggest that some red wine may improve circulation, but too much alcohol can have adverse effects.
Stimulants narrow blood vessels and have been linked to impotence. Reducing or quitting smoking is one of the first steps to improve performance.
Replacing bad habits with healthy habits, such as exercising and eating right, can help improve sexual health.
6. Sunbathe Sunlight stops the production of melatonin by the body. This hormone helps us to sleep but also calms our sexual impulses. Less melatonin means the potential for more sexual desire.
Getting out and letting the sun touch your skin can help arouse your sexual desire, especially during the winter months when the body produces more melatonin.
7. Masturbate to Improve Longevity If you do not stay as long as you want in bed, you may need some practice. Although sex is the best way to practice sex, masturbation can also help you improve your longevity.
However, the way you masturbate could have adverse effects. If you hurry, you can inadvertently reduce the time you spend with your partner. The secret makes it last, as you want when you’re not alone.
8. Pay Attention to your Partner Sex is not a one-way street. Paying special attention to your partner’s wishes not only makes sex pleasing to them, but it can also help you become active or slow down. Talking about this in advance can help dispel any discomfort if you have to slow down during a hot moment.
Changing the pace or focusing on your partner while taking a break can be a more enjoyable experience for both of you.
9. Get more help if you need it If you have erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease or other diagnosed disorders, medical treatment may be necessary. Do not hesitate to talk to your doctor about how you can improve your sexual performance.
It is never a bad decision to exercise, eat well and enjoy your sex life.
Large breasts not only symbolize a woman’s femininity, but are also associated with self-esteem and self-confidence. Many men with larger breasts and this thought makes many women want to have bigger breasts. Unfortunately, bigger breasts or bigger breasts are just a dream for many. They are looking for non-natural and natural breast enhancement methods.
It is ideal for you to know why your breasts are either small or irregular in shape so that you can choose the right remedy. The first reason behind small breasts is poor nutrition. For men, the opposite is true: a poor diet can lead to man boobs.
If you have a hormonal imbalance with a lower estrogen production in your body, the size of your breasts will also be small. For some women, the small breast is a genetic disorder that they can modify while exercising. Low fat, the use of weight loss pills, emotional problems and irregular periods can also explain the smaller breasts.
If you are trying to naturally stimulate the growth of your breasts, without this happening, do not worry, because stress can also stop the growth of your breasts and steal this attractive charm from your body.
Many women spend a colossal amount of money and time on pills for breast enhancement, chemicals and treatments; all of this does not work as effectively as the natural methods of breast enhancement. If you are looking for valuable information on how to naturally increase breast size, the following points will be helpful. Here are some ways to improve the size of your breasts.
Exercises to increase the size of the breasts Exercise not only increases the size of your breasts, but also keeps you healthy and stronger to perform the daily work with the greatest energy. As you train, focus on exercises that strengthen your pectoral muscles (the muscles in the chest). The following exercises add firmness to the muscles to prevent premature collapse.
1. Chest press
Put pressure on the chest. Lie on your back with your knees bent. Your feet should be flat on the floor. Hold the dumbbell in each hand. Raise the dumbbells so that your palms are up and your arms are on your shoulders. Tilt your chin in the direction of the chest, pulling your abdominals. Lower the dumbbells slightly to the side so your elbows are under your shoulders. Move your shoulder blades back and forth. Doing three sets of 15 repetitions regularly adds more firmness to the pectoral muscles.
2. The pumps
Make at least three sets of pumps in one week with at least 15 representatives to get the desired results.
3. Wall press
Place your arms on the wall and push them against him. Do not bend your arms. Repeat this exercise at least 5 times regularly.
Start by moving back onto a stable chair and hold your feet slightly in front of your knees and now fold with your arms resting on the armrest of the chair. Now, lower your torso and slowly lift your back. Repeat it 10 times a day regularly.
Diet to increase the size of the chest 5. Fat
The size of a woman’s breast is determined by the fat content of her body. So try adding monounsaturated fatty acids to your food, but make sure you do not go too far on fatty foods.
6. Foods stimulating estrogen production
In addition to fatty foods, a diet that increases estrogen production can increase the growth of your breasts. Include garlic, pumpkin, broken beans, soy, kidney beans, squash and eggplants in your meals. Also eat peas, oats, carrots, beets, apples, papayas, dates, cherries and pomegranates.
Radish can improve blood flow to local tissues around the breast. Their regular consumption can naturally increase the size of the chest because the radish has rich astringent properties.
Banana is a natural muscle relaxant, rich in magnesium and potassium. The nutrients and minerals found in bananas can naturally increase breast size in women. However, try to eat ripe fibrous bananas instead of eating fleshy bananas.
9. Homemade Smoothie
Grind ½ tablespoon flaxseed powder, ½ cup plain and low-fat yogurt, 1 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced, ½ peeled and sliced cucumber, 1 cut and sliced orange, 1 cup grapefruit and 3 -4 strawberries in a blender. Drink every day. Smoothies help increase muscle density around the waist, chest and thighs.
10. Dairy Products
Including high-fat dairy products also helps to increase the size of the breast. Therefore, add milk, cheese, butter, cottage cheese and yogurt daily to your diet.
Herbal remedies to improve the size of the breasts
11. Wild Yam
Yams are rich in phytonutrients, which helps increase estrogen production and increase the size of your breasts.
12. Fennel Seeds
Fennel is a spice that increases the flavor of your food. Include some fennel in your morning salad to increase the size of your breasts.
This herb is a natural coolant that slows down the fat reduction process near the area of your chest so your breasts stay fatter and firmer. It also contains a substance called diosgenin, which promotes the growth of breast tissue in women.
14. Red Clover
Red clover contains estrogen-stimulating nutrients, including phytoestrogens, which stimulate breast growth in women. Take 2-3 red clover flowers and boil them. Filter the water now and drink it daily for best results.
15. Dandelion root
Drink dandelion tea every day and you’ll notice the results faster. Dandelion tea should be prepared without the addition of sugar or milk, so as not to increase the fat content of your body.
Kumkumadi Tailam Kumkumadi tailam is an oil composed of a combination of herbs and oils used for facial massages and skin care. It is a blend of 16 herbs and vegetable oils of which saffron is the main ingredient. Saffron is rich in vitamins B6 and C, magnesium, iron and potassium, which improve the texture and the complexion of the skin. The oil appears pinkish because of the intense color of saffron.
Kumkuadi Tailam Benefits It contains herbs such as sandalwood, turmeric, lotus, lily, vetiver, Indian trumpet saffron, vetiver, holy fig, Indian madder, licorice, blue lotus banyan, wild Himalayan cherry, lodhra extract, manjistha extract and jasadh bhasma.
Kumkumadi Tailum for equity Uneven skin tone is caused by skin allergy, weak exfoliation leading to dead skin cells, sun exposure and inflammation.
The oil contains saffron which has healing properties that promote blood circulation for fair skin. Patala also offers a blood purifier that helps deliver blood to all skin cells.
The Himalayan wild cherry contains compounds such as flavone glucosides that accelerate wound healing and improve skin collection.
Inflammation can cause dry, irritated skin. Kumkumadi goat’s milk contains fatty acids that help calm the skin and reduce inflammation.
Apple wood, patala, shalparni, uraria picta and brihati, all present at Kumkumadi Tailam, all have anti-inflammatory properties that help firm the skin. Gambhari present in the oil contains luteolin which is also an antioxidant.
How to use Kumkumadi Tailam for more equity
Place a few drops of oil on your fingertips Apply on the face in an upward direction. Leave on for 20 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
Alternatively, you can mix the oil with a few drops of honey to form a paste and use it as a face mask.
The oil contains sandalwood / chandan and Berber acid found in turmeric, rich in antioxidants that act in places, removes imperfections and so brightens the complexion.
The carotenoids found in saffron and the sacred lotus are antioxidants that, on demand, lighten the skin’s color.
Contains vitamin C and isoquinoline alkaloids that have antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also contains saffron at high levels that stimulate blood circulation and rejuvenate skin cells, reducing inflammation.
How to use Kumkumadi Tailam for skin whitening Apply 2-3 drops of oil using the fingertips in a circular motion Wash after 20 minutes. This should be done daily for best results. Use Kumkumadi Tailam for dry lips
Chapped lips result from dehydration, extreme weather conditions, excessive consumption of vitamin A and allergic reactions to drugs, cosmetics and toothpaste.
Kumkumadi Tailam oil contains vetiver, an excellent moisturizer. Saffron also has a moisturizing effect and antioxidant properties that protect the lips. The presence of turmeric illuminates the lips and reduces pigmentation.
It also contains blue lotus which is an excellent moisturizer.
Stretch Marks Family history, obesity, Cushing’s syndrome, pregnancy and sudden weight loss are some of the causes of stretch marks.
The oil contains sterols that promote the elasticity of the skin and reduce the inflammation present in licorice. The presence of saffron strengthens the skin by making it firmer while soothing inflammation.
Pigmentation It results from the excessive production of melanin in certain parts of the skin and is triggered by exposure to the sun and stress.
The oil contains vetiver that firms the skin and is an excellent antioxidant while moisturizing the skin.
The phytochemicals of saffron have antioxidant properties that regulate the production of melanin. This helps to fight against hyper pigmentation or hypopigmentation in some cases.
Rich in turmeric which is an excellent antioxidant and lightening for the skin. The presence of glabridin and licorice helps to eliminate pigmentation.
The pigmentation causes the formation of spots on the face. They can also appear due to acne, age, sun damage and scars. The oil contains banyan and Indian madder that contains compounds that lighten the skin.
Saffron and apple wood contain antioxidants that help protect the face from free radical damage. More so, the oil contains jasadh bhasma, a natural sunscreen.
On a clean face, apply a few drops of oil upwards. Rinse after 30 minutes.
Kumkumadi Tailam for oily skin Overproduction of excess oil from the sebaceous glands leads to oily skin. This is mainly due to the clogging of the pores with dirt, impurities and bacteria. This can lead to acne and scars.
Kumkumadi Tailam contains saffron with healing properties on the skin that can be affected by acne. Turmeric also helps fight inflammation and remove dead skin cells.
Rich in licochalcone present in licorice which regulates the production of sebum in the cells. The oil also contains vetiver, able to dry excess oil from the pores, thus avoiding oily skin.
Laksha, one of the components, has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties that help tighten pores and firm the skin, preventing sebum leaks.
The antimicrobial properties of banian help fight against aerobic bacteria that can block pores.
Blue lily contains compounds that balance oil production, inflammation and is rich in antimicrobial properties.
Licorice has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that destroy bad bacteria, allow for rapid healing of the wound and protect stubborn skin from dirt, impurities and bacteria.
The open and wide pores allow the escape of sebum glands leading to oily skin. Kumkumadi Tailam contains gambhari, patala and shalparni that have anti-inflammatory and astringent properties that minimize and tighten pores.
Dark circles Age, sun exposure, lifestyle, swelling, stress and lack of sleep are among the causes of dark circles under the eyes.
The oil contains licorice rich in glabridine effective to eliminate dark circles. Turmeric and sandalwood help remove dark spots and lighten skin.
The presence of sesame oil and milk provides both a warm and cold environment under the eyes, thus reducing skin irritation. Sesame oil acts as a relaxant, helping to relieve muscle tension that can cause tension and dark circles.
The sacred lotus in the oil reduces inflammation. It also contains vitamin A and pyridoxine (vitamin B), which relieve stress.
Place five drops of oil on the thumb. Rub the black circle under the eyes for two minutes from left to right. Wash after a few minutes with warm water and soap. For best results, apply twice daily. Anti-aging properties
Aging, genetics and excessive sun exposure accelerate the formation of fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the face. Kumkumadi oil contains antioxidant properties that protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. The use of goat’s milk as a combination adds more minerals to the skin’s cells.
Homemade recipe for Kumkumadi Tailam Grind or crush 48 grams of each of the 15 herbs without the saffron and soak the powder for a few hours in 9,126 liters. Bring to a boil then simmer to keep only 2.28 liters of the mixture. Filter this liquid.
Mix separately 12 grams of licorice, lacca, manjistha, pattanga and mahua to create a paste. Add at least 192 ml of sesame oil and 384 ml of goat’s milk and the already filtered liquid, then boil. This should reduce to an oil.
Create separately a paste from 48 grams of saffron and a few drops of rose water. Add this to stick to the already cold oil and keep.
Side effects of Kumkumadi Tailam Kumkumadi tailam is composed of natural and harmless herbs. However, in some people this can lead to side effects such as:
Skin reactions. The presence of different herbs can have an effect on the skin, especially if you are allergic. Due to its nature, it can trigger excessive oil production if used by people with very oily skin. The oil is very thin and flowing. When applied to the lips, it can be ingested by mistake. If ingested in excess, it can shrink the uterus or cause an abortion due to the presence of saffron.
Review of Kumkumadi Tailam Considered a beauty solution. Used to improve the complexion and skin. Use it for acne, scars and other common problems. It is worth trying. It’s ideal for men and women.
Price: Goes for 363 rupees on Amazon
Description: Presented in a small plastic bottle of 10 ml with a nozzle easy to apply in the form of drops.
Natural – without chemicals Affordable Removes tanning and improves Can be used for dark, dry lips The inconvenient
Back pain can interrupt your day or interfere with your projects. In fact, there is a 84% chance that you will develop low back pain during your life. But back pain is not always something you can ignore or wait for it to go away on its own. Fortunately, there are many ways to treat back pain at home. These remedies include everything from herbs to massages. Keep reading to see how you can relieve your back pain.
Try oils and ointments to relieve pain There are many frictions and ointments to relieve pain by blocking sensation. For example, creams containing capsaicin can desensitize the pain channels in the affected area. Other ingredients you can look for in topical creams include:
Other standards of the brand include Icy Hot or Tiger Balm. The effectiveness and side effects of each brand may vary from user to user. You may experience skin irritation with certain marks. Make sure to do a patch test (apply a small amount and wait 24 hours to see if you experience any side effects) before making a full application.
Massage can help aching or contracted muscles Gently massaging a sore or contracted muscle is one of the most effective ways of releasing it and relieving pain. One study found that massage therapy combined with traditional treatment,
Reduces back pain Improves the function of the back Reduces the use of anti-inflammatory drugs minimize days in bed
They also found no difference between relaxation massage and structural massage, although structural massage is usually more expensive.
Remember to ask your partner or a close friend for a massage if the cost is a problem. You can also ask them to use a medicated ointment for additional pain relief.
What to eat to relieve back pain There is little evidence that an alkaline diet improves lower back pain. An alkaline diet involves eating less acidic foods. Foods grown in more acidic soils may contain less calcium, magnesium and potassium.
People have also used herbs and supplements to reduce back pain. One study found that the following herbs reduce back pain more than placebo.
Devil’s Claw: 50 or 100 mg a day
Willow bark: 120 or 240 mg daily
Always consult your doctor before starting to use herbal medicines. They can interact with your current medications and cause unwanted side effects.
Stretches to improve your symptoms The exercises are good for people who have lower back pain. They can help restore muscle and protect you from future pain. Some exercises known to reduce symptoms are:
Walk on flat ground Backbends standing Cobra pose Shoes
Stretching can also relax tense muscles and strengthen those who need help. Each time you begin to stretch, you should approach each step gently. Stop any stretching exercise that causes pain such as stretching or damage caused by stretching.
You can also try to start your mornings with this Yoga Express 30-minute beginner’s yoga routine. A study shows that yoga can be as effective as physiotherapy exercises to reduce back pain. Yoga incorporates many stretching maneuvers that can reduce muscle tension that increases back pain. Look at the series of movements below:
Once you understand, regular stretching can effectively relieve back pain. If you do not know what to do, talk to your doctor. It is important to make sure that your pain does not worsen and does not persist after your training program.
Take a relaxing bath with Epsom salt Epsom salt, or magnesium sulfate, passes through the skin and penetrates the sore muscles. Soaking for about 20 minutes can help relieve back muscles, especially after exercise.
When you take an Epsom salt bath, you must make sure the water is hot. Hot water can cause muscle swelling and cold water can cause cramps. The Arthritis Foundation recommends a temperature between 33 and 38 ° C (92 and 100 ° F). Temperatures above 40 ° C (104 ° F) are not recommended, especially if you have heart problems.
You can also improve the soothing results by bringing a tennis ball or similar size rubber ball with you into the tub. Place it on the bottom of your back or in the middle and move from side to side. The effect is similar to a back massage and relaxes tense muscles.
An added benefit of Epsom salt is that it is excellent for the skin. Epsom salts can exfoliate dead skin cells, soften skin and reduce itching.
Improve your posture to reduce back pain Most of us spend a good part of the day sitting down, which can be more harmful than you thought. You can minimize the impact by maintaining good posture. Correct posture on a chair means that all the bones in your spine are aligned, like a stack of perfectly aligned blocks. You must keep your feet flat on the floor and the keyboard of your computer at hand so that you do not lean forward or collapse. This is part of the office ergonomics.
Many apps and devices exist to help you improve your posture. If you work all day in front of a computer, try the Posture Man Pat software and application. This free app interacts with the webcam on your screen, letting you know where your face is in relation to your screen. If your posture begins to sag and bend, the application will alert you.
If you really want to master the technologies, try the Lumo Lift Posture Coach. This portable device has a sensor that vibrates when you change your posture relative to which the posture coach is calibrated.
The ultimate stretching routine “Deskercise” »
Adjust your sleep Spending a few nights on the floor with a pillow under your feet can really help your back, although it may be a bit harder to stay asleep. If you sleep laterally, putting a pillow between your knees can help your muscles relax more.
Sleeping on your stomach can be bad for your back. If this is the only way to fall asleep, the Mayo Clinic recommends placing a pillow under the bottom of your abdomen and pelvis to prevent back pain.
When should you see a doctor? Although back pain often responds to home treatments, some symptoms call for an appointment with your doctor. These included:
The pain lasts more than six weeks Worsening pain even after home treatments Pain that wakes you up at night Additional pain in the stomach
Pain with weakness, tingling or numbness in the arms or legs. For back pain that is so severe that you need prescription painkillers, be sure to follow the directions for use. These medications may have more long-term side effects. The National Safety Council reports that people who treat patients with back pain with opioid medications are more likely to be operated on.
It is important to talk to your doctor when your back pain begins to disrupt your daily life. Help is available so that you can improve your mobility and reduce the number of days of pain.
What does lemon juice do to your hair? For people who care about their health, lemons play an important role. They say lemon tea is good for those who want to keep their balance. The hot lemon is also good for sore throats and colds. Now, lemon juice also has benefits for the health of your hair. It is a natural agent that probably will not harm your hair, unlike the chemicals. Instead, he fights against hair problems. This is how it works for your hair.
Add shine: when you rinse your hair with lemon juice, you get a beautiful shine and a shiny appearance. The lemon juice should be diluted in a cup of water. You can also mix equal amounts of lemon juice with a conditioner of your choice and then apply the mixture to your hair. Leave the mixture in the hair for two or three minutes, then rinse well. The result is a soft and shiny hair.
Hair Growth: women are more concerned with the length, thickness and strength of their hair. Mix the lemon juice with olive or coconut oil and use this mixture to massage your scalp. This stimulates hair growth and also corrects hair loss. The vitamin C present in the juice also strengthens the hair. For best results, the scalp massage should be done regularly.
Dandruff: Dandruff is a cause of shame for many women. Mix a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice with three teaspoons of water, a teaspoon of vinegar, add a teaspoon of salt and then apply it to the scalp. Leave on for 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water and shampoo. This will rid your hair of dandruff for about four months.
Oily Scalp: The citric acid contained in the lemon juice helps to remove excess oil accumulated in the scalp. Mix the lemon juice and vinegar in equal amounts and apply it on the scalp to eliminate clogged follicles that give a greasy scalp.
Drink Lemon Juice: Drinking lemon juice regularly will help eliminate toxins from the body and keep your hair strong and healthy.
Itchy scalp: nothing is as irritating as the itchy scalp. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your usual shampoo or conditioner and massage your hair for about ten minutes before rinsing with cold water. The regular application will calm your itchy scalp.
Split ends: lemon juice also prevents split ends. Be sure to cut the ends before or after treatment; In fact, existing forks can only be processed by cutting them. Simply mix equal amounts of olive oil and lemon juice and apply the mixture to your hair. Do this at least once a month and the problem will be history.
Hair loss: lemon juice also prevents thinning hair. Mix lemon juice, vinegar, ground black pepper and cumin powder and apply to hair. The juice also thickens the hair, as it prevents the hair from falling out and stimulates the growth of new hair. To thicken your hair, mix the lemon juice with half a lemon, an egg yolk, a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of olive oil and apply it to wet hair. Let it rest for half an hour before rinsing it.
Strengths: When highlighting hair, it’s good to be careful with the products we use. Freshly squeezed lemon juice provides a natural way to lighten hair without side effects. Lemon juice has bleaching properties and citric acid, combined with sunlight, will naturally lighten the hair. Mix one cup of fresh lemon juice with a quarter cup of slightly warm water.
Wash your hair, dry it, then apply lemon juice on the sections you want to highlight. Use a hair brush to apply the juice. Sit in the sun until the juice is completely dry. You can then rinse it with lukewarm water.
You have always been very aware of your vaginal hygiene. But have you ever noticed that the skin of your genitals has relaxed a little? No matter how much you care for your area, you will experience it at some point in your life. There are several reasons for this problem, including aging, frequent sex, childbirth, etc., and this can vary from person to person. But whatever the cause, this common health condition will affect you physically, mentally and, of course, “sexually”.
So, how to improve the elasticity of the muscles present in your vaginal walls and give your inner part a firmer traction?
We have selected some home and herbal remedies to naturally tighten the vaginal walls.
How to tighten the vaginal walls
You have always been very aware of your vaginal hygiene. But have you ever noticed that the skin of your genitals has relaxed a little? No matter how much you care for your area, you will experience it at some point in your life. There are several reasons for this problem, including aging, frequent sex, childbirth, etc., and this can vary from person to person. But whatever the cause, this common health condition will affect you physically, mentally and, of course, “sexually”.
So, how to improve the elasticity of the muscles present in your vaginal walls and give your inner part a firmer traction?
We have selected some home and herbal remedies to naturally tighten the vaginal walls.
1. Currant Gooseberry, especially gooseberry or amla, is known to be one of the best natural solutions for tightening the walls of the vagina. The benefits of amla are also beneficial for skin, hair and health.
Take 10 to 12 gooseberries and boil them in clear water. The fruit extract will be mixed with water to form an opaque mixture. Pour it into a bottle and store it in a cool, dry place. Apply the mixture to your vaginal area before taking a bath. Doing it every day will increase the elasticity of your sand from the vaginal muscles.
2. Aloe Vera Home remedies for tightening the vaginal walls also include the use of aloe vera. The freshly extracted aloe vera gel can be very helpful in tightening your vaginal muscles.
Take a large aloe leaf and remove the gel. All you need to do is apply about 2 tablespoons of this fresh gel each day to the inner and outer parts of your vagina. Massage the skin of the affected area or simply rub it with your fingers. The regenerative properties of the plant can end the prolapse of your vaginal wall and effectively strengthen the muscles present in this region.
3. Curcuma Comosa It is a flowering plant with a root resembling ginger, which has amazing effects on our vagina. Regular use of Curcuma Comosa can prevent the proliferation of our vaginal wall, while reducing many other vaginal problems.
How to tighten the vagina with Turmeric? You must extract the juice from the root and apply it liberally to your genital area. The results can be achieved as quickly as in a month.
Simple changes to your lifestyle can help you lose weight and keep it off.
Of course, you can lose weight fast. There are many fad diets that allow you to lose weight quickly while leaving you hungry and helpless. But what is the point of losing weight just to get it back? To lose weight permanently, it is best to lose weight slowly. And many experts say that you can do it without going through a “diet”. Instead, the key is to make simple changes to your lifestyle.
One pound of fat – equals 3,500 calories. By shaving 500 calories a day by making changes to your diet and exercise, you can lose about a pound a week. If you only need to maintain your current weight, just shave 100 calories a day to avoid the extra 1 to 2 pounds that most adults earn each year.
Adopt one or more of these simple and painless strategies to lose weight without going on a diet:
Have breakfast every day. A common habit for many people who have lost weight without taking it back is to have breakfast every day. “Many people think skipping breakfast is a great way to cut calories, but they usually end up eating more all day,” “Eat your breakfast with a lower BMI than the skippers and do better in school or in the meeting room.” Try a bowl of wholegrain cereal with fruit and low-fat dairy products to get you started. healthy day. Close the kitchen at night. Establish a time when you will stop eating so you do not give in to nightly snack foods or thoughtless snacks while watching TV. “Take a cup of tea, suck a hard candy or enjoy a small bowl of light ice cream or frozen yogurt if you want something sweet after dinner, otherwise,” suggests Recipe Doctor “ Choose wisely liquid calories.
Sugary drinks accumulate calories, but do not reduce hunger as solid foods do. Satisfy thirst with water, sparkling citrus water, skim or light milk or small portions of 100% fruit juice. Try a glass of nutritious, low-calorie vegetable juice to keep you going if you’re hungry between meals. Beware of alcohol calories, which add up quickly. If you tend to drink a glass or two of wine or a cocktail most days, limiting alcohol to the weekend can save you a lot of calories.
Eat more products. Eating lots of high-calorie, high-volume fruits and vegetables replaces other high-fat, high-calorie foods. Move the meat from the center of your plate and place it on the vegetables. Or try starting lunch or dinner with a vegetable salad or a bowl of broth soup, suggest that adults receive 7 to 13 cups of products a day.
Expert says it’s not that difficult: “Fill your kitchen with fruits and vegetables and add a few portions to every meal and snack,” she says. “Your diet will be enriched with vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, fiber and, if you’re full of super nutritious products, you will not reach the pot of cookies.”
Opt for the grain. By substituting whole grains for refined grains such as white bread, cakes, cookies and pretzels, you add essential fiber and you can eat faster so you can eat a reasonable portion. Choose whole wheat breads and pasta, brown rice, flakes of bran, popcorn and whole rye crackers.
Control your environments. Another simple strategy to help you reduce calories is to control your environment – from feeding your kitchen with many healthy options to choosing good restaurants. This means avoiding the temptation by staying away from the restaurants at will. And when it comes to parties, “Eat a healthy snack before you do not starve, and be selective when filling your plate at the buffet,” suggests Ward. Before coming back for more food, wait at least 15 minutes and have a large glass of water. Cut the portions.
If you did nothing but reduce your portions by 10% to 20%, you would lose weight. Most of the portions served in the restaurant and at home are larger than necessary. Shoot the measuring cups to fully understand the size of your usual portions and work to reduce them. Get instant portion control using small bowls, plates and cups, You will not feel helpless because the food will be abundant in delicate dishes.
Add more steps. Get a pedometer and gradually add more steps to reach 10,000 people a day. Throughout the day, do your best to stay active while you talk on the phone, walk your dog and walk a little further and scroll through the spot on television. Having a pedometer serves as a constant motivation and reminder.
Have protein at every meal and snack. Adding a source of lean or low-fat protein to every meal and snack will help you feel fuller longer, so you’ll be less likely to eat too much. Try low-fat yogurt, a small portion of nuts, peanut butter, eggs, beans or lean meats. Experts also recommend eating small frequent meals and snacks (every 3 to 4 hours) to keep your blood sugar stable and avoid excessive consumption.
Switch to lighter alternatives. Whenever you can, use light versions of salad dressings, mayonnaise, dairy products and other products. “You can reduce calories effortlessly if you use low fat and lighter products, and if the product is mixed with other ingredients, no one will ever notice it,” use salsa or hummus as a dip; spread sandwiches with mustard instead of mayo; eat plain sweet potatoes instead of heavy white potatoes; use skim milk instead of cream in your coffee; hold the cheese on sandwiches; and use a small vinaigrette on your salad instead of piling on the creamy vinaigrette.
Your hair is said to be your crowning glory, there is normal to want to improve his hair if it is not to his liking. If you are trying to get rid of your hair lose, just introduce yourself to improve your hair, try some of these natural remedies. Its proven benefits can help you to create and improve your hair.
1. Massage-The scalp can help restore hair growth and can be used along with oils and hair masks. This esteemed the scalp and can improve the thickness of the hair. Taking the time to massage your scalp can also help relieve stress and tension. It is that the forces of stamina lasting the massage promote the growth of hair and the thickness of the skin of the dermal papilla.
2. Aloe Vera has been used for a long time to prepare the Hair Loss. It also soothes the scalp and conditions the hair. It can reduce dandruff and unblock the hair follicles that can be blocked by excessive sebum. Apply pure aloe on the scalp and hair several times a week. You can also use a shampoo and conditioner that contains Aloe Vera.
3. Coconut oil contains fatty acids that penetrate inside the hair shaft and reduce the loss of protein in the hair. Coconut oil can be used before or after washing the hair, depending on the type of hair. If your hair tends to be oily, you can perform a no-rinse treatment overnight or a few hours before washing. Massage the coconut oil into your scalp and all your hair. If your hair is dry, you can also use it as a no-rinse treatment. Further research on coconut oil as a promoter of hair growth is needed, but hair growth has been proven to improve hair health and radiance and has been used for centuries.
4. Viviscal is a natural supplement for hair growth that promotes hair growth in slimming people. It contains a marine complex called AminoMar C. It is composed of minerals, vitamins and shark powder . These ingredients help regenerate new cells and strengthen existing cells. You must take the tablets twice a day for at least six months to get results. Viviscal also makes a shampoo and conditioner.
5. Fish oil-Eating omega fatty acids can help improve your hair from the inside because they are filled with nutrients and protein. Taking an omega supplement with antioxidants helps to improve the density and diameter of the hair. It also reduces hair loss. Omega fatty acids help your cells function properly and can boost immunity, leading to better overall health. Follow the dosage recommended by the manufacturer.
6. Ginseng-Taking ginseng supplements can promote hair growth by stimulating hair follicles. Ginseng are the active components of ginseng and would be responsible for its positive effect on the hair. Always follow the instructions and check for any unwanted effects.
7. Onion juice-If you can control the smell of onion juice, you will find that the benefits are worth it. It has been proven that onion juice successfully treats the peel of promoting hair growth. It is also thought that onion juice improves circulation. Studies in animals have shown an improvement in keratin growth factor and blood flow to cuticles. You can mix some onions and extract the juice. Apply the juice on the scalp and hair and leave on for at least 15 minutes. Then shampoo normally.
8. Rosemary oil is one of the first essential oils that people choose to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss. Rosemary oil stimulates the growth of new hair and can be used to treat . Mix a few drops of rosemary oil in a carrier oil and massage it into the hair and scalp before rinsing. Do this a few times a week. Add a few drops of rosemary oil daily to your shampoo and conditioner. Do not use essential oils directly on the skin. Always mix in a carrier oil or shampoo.
9. Geranium oil You can use geranium oil to promote hair growth and stimulate circulation. Mix a few drops in a carrier oil and use it to make a hair mask. You can also add a few drops to your shampoo and conditioner. Geranium oil can help strengthen, moisturize and restore your hair.
10. Lemon You can use fresh lemon juice or lemon oil, as it is said to improve the quality and growth of hair. Lemon oil can help you maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth. Apply fresh lemon juice to the scalp and hair 15 minutes before shampooing. You can use diluted lemon essential oil in a carrier oil as a hair mask.
To make a baby is a serious matter. While some couples seem to get pregnant at the first attempt, others may spend what you feel forever. However, according to a new survey, it takes a couple of times pregnant to get pregnant.
On average, couples have sex 78 times between when they decide to try and when they get a positive sign on the pregnancy test. These 78 times are spread over 158 days, about 6 months.
Interviewed 1,194 parents and found that most couples had sex 13 times a month when trying to conceive. Although it may seem 13 times more fun, there are aspirations to become parents. Eighteen percent of men and women said that sex while trying to conceive sometimes looked like a chore. Another 43% felt pressure to design and a fear of not being able to do it.
“Even if trying to conceive can be fun, it’s also hard work, stressful, and not all couples have the chance to conceive, so if you’re focused on the baby, also try to remember some of the others, “
Some people think that the design depends on your position. Most popular post was missionary (used by three quarters of couples), followed by Doggie (used by 36% of couples). Other couples think that pregnancy occurs on the basis of the woman’s cycle, half of them trying to delay sexual intercourse on fertile days and 39% improving their diet and taking more vitamins.
Once you have decided to start a family, waiting for your body to catch up can be frustrating. Fortunately, there are many tips, some of which may even make testing more fun.
Weight gain is always easier than getting rid of excess fat. At least, that’s what most people think. If you’re worried about those extra pounds, here’s a perfect set of remedies that can help you get rid of them at the earliest in two weeks! Although they can not burn all the fat by themselves, they will surely help you burn faster and lose weight naturally. Keep reading to find out what they are and how they can help.
1- What are the causes of weight gain? 2- 15 natural ways to lose weight at home 3- Diet chart 4- Prevention tips
What are the causes of weight gain? Sometimes you can inadvertently gain weight without increasing your food intake or reducing your physical activity. It can be periodic, fast or continuous. Periodic weight gain is characterized by fluctuations in your weight from time to time or periodically. This is often seen during the woman’s menstrual cycle.
Rapid and unintentional weight gain is often one of the side effects of some medications and, in most cases, it is harmless.
Continuous weight gain is gaining weight over time due to a variety of players such as older age or overeating.
Here are some additional factors contributing to weight gain:
Pregnancy: During pregnancy, women tend to gain weight due to growth of the fetus and placenta, amniotic fluid, blood supply, and increased uterine volume. Hormonal changes: When a woman goes into menopause, there is a decrease in estrogen hormone. This can lead to weight gain around the abdominal area and hips. Menstruation: Women experience water retention and bloating around this time of the month. This can also be accompanied by varying levels of estrogen and progesterone, resulting in periodic weight gain. Fluid retention: Fluid retention is also called edema. This causes swelling of the limbs, hands, feet, face or abdomen and leads to weight gain. Drugs: It is known that certain medications such as corticosteroids, antidepressants, birth control pills and antipsychotics cause weight gain. Whatever the reason for your weight gain, here are some natural remedies that can help you lose those extra pounds in less than two weeks!
15 Natural ways to lose weight Naturally at Home 1- Apple cider vinegar 2- Green tea 3- Lemon and Honey 4- Black pepper 5- Parsley juice 6- Cranberry juice 7- Aloe Vera 8- Curry leaves 9- Cinnamon 10-Cayenne pepper 11-Ginger 12-Garlic 13-Coconut oil 14-Oolong tea 15-Yogurt
How to lose Weight Naturally 1. Cider Vinegar You will need to -1 tablespoon of cider vinegar -1 glass of water -Honey (optional)
What you have to do 1- Add a tablespoon of cider vinegar to a glass of warm water. 2- Mix well and add honey. 3- Drink this solution.
How often should you do this Drink this mixture twice a day.
Why it works Apple cider vinegar, like white vinegar, is a rich source of acetic acid that has anti-inflammatory and anti-obesity activities and promotes weight loss.
2. Green Tea You will need to -1 teaspoon of green tea -1 cup hot water -Honey
What you have to do 1- Add a teaspoon of green tea to a cup of hot water. 2- Soak for 5 to 7 minutes and filter. 3- Add a little honey to the hot tea and consume it immediately.
How often should you do this Drink green tea three times a day. Why it works
Regular consumption of green tea can help with weight loss and weight maintenance . Green tea is a rich source of catechins and caffeine, which play an important role in weight loss.
3. Lemon and Honey You will need to 1- ½ lemon 2- 2 teaspoons of honey 3- 1 glass of warm water
What you have to do 1- Add the juice of half a lemon to a glass of warm water. 2- Mix well and add two teaspoons of honey. 3- Drink the solution immediately.
How often should you do this Drink this 3 to 4 times a day.
Why it works The combination of lemon juice and honey is a very popular remedy for losing weight. Vitamin C contained in lemon contributes to the oxidation of fats and honey has hypolipemic activity.
4. Black Pepper You will need to 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder
What you have to do Add a teaspoon of black pepper powder to your tea, salad or other dish.
How often should you do this Do this daily.
Why it works Black pepper contains a compound called piperine, which gives it its pungent taste. Piperine has fat-reducing and lipid-lowering activities that can help you lose weight.
5. Parsley juice You will need to 1- 1 cup parsley leaves 2- ½ cup of water 3- ½ lemon 4- Honey (optional)
What you have to do 1- Wash the parsley leaves and mix them. 2- In the mixture, add the juice of half a lemon and honey. 3- Drink the mixture on an empty stomach.
How often should you do this Drink this drink every morning for about 5 days, then after a 10-day break.
Why it works The mixture of lemon juice and parsley is one of the best remedies for losing weight. Parsley and lemon juice are rich sources of vitamin C, facilitating digestion and the oxidation of fats.
6. Cranberry Juice You will need to 1 glass of fresh and unsweetened cranberry juice
What you have to do Drink a glass of unsweetened cranberry juice.
How often should you do this Drink this juice 2 to 3 times a day, preferably before each meal.
Why it works Cranberry juice has very few calories and is an excellent substitute for other juices. It’s also a rich source of antioxidants that help flush toxins out of your body and boost your metabolism. It helps to lose weight.
7. Aloe Vera Juice You will need to 1 cup of aloe juice
What you have to do Drink a cup of unsweetened aloe juice.
How often should you do this Drink this juice 2 to 3 times a day.
Why it works Aloe Vera juice can help reduce body weight through its powerful metabolic activities. It also aids digestion and reduces inflammatory reactions in your body, facilitating weight loss.
8. Curry Leaves
You Will Need 7-8 curry leaves What you have to do 1- Wash the curry leaves thoroughly. 2- Eat them every morning on an empty stomach.
How often should you do this You must do it daily for a few days.
Why it works Curry leaves reduce your cholesterol and triglyceride levels, helping you lose weight naturally. They also facilitate digestion – making it the perfect remedy for losing weight.
9. Cinnamon You will need to 1- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder 2- 1 glass of warm water 3- ½ lemon 4- Honey What you have to do 1- Add one to two teaspoons of cinnamon powder in a glass of warm water. 2-Add the juice of half a lemon and mix well. 3- Add honey to this mixture and consume it.
How often should you do this Drink this once a day on an empty stomach.
Why it works Cinnamon has been used for a very long time to fight obesity and reduce weight. These properties can be attributed to his metabolic activities that also help treat heart disease and diabetes.
10. Cayenne Pepper You will need to 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper 1 glass of water Honey
What you have to do 1- Add a teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder in a glass of water. 2- Mix well and add a little honey to this. Consume this solution. 3- You can also add a pinch of cayenne pepper to your favorite dishes.
How often should you do this Do this once a day.
Why it works Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin that boosts your metabolism and warms your body, making it easier to lose weight.
11. Ginger You will need to 1 teaspoon grated ginger 1 cup hot water Honey
What you have to do 1- Add a teaspoon of grated ginger to a cup of hot water. 2- Soak for 7 minutes and filter. 3- Add some honey to the ginger tea and mix well. 4- Drink it before it gets cold.
How often should you do this Drink it three times a day, preferably before each meal.
Why it works Ginger promotes the feeling of fullness and reduces the feeling of hunger. It also improves thermogenesis, which helps burn excess fat and naturally lose weight.
12. Garlic You will need to 1-2 teaspoons grated garlic
What you have to do 1- Add one to two teaspoons of garlic to all dishes. 2- You can also directly chew garlic cloves if you can stand the taste.
How often should you do this You have to do it three times a day.
Why it works Garlic is another herb that can help you lose weight naturally. This is due to its natural anti-obesity properties and its ability to stimulate the thermogenesis of your body
13. Coconut oil You will need to 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
What you have to do 1- Consume a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil. 2- You can also add coconut oil as seasoning to flavor your salads and dishes.
How often should you do this You must consume coconut oil 2 to 3 times a day.
Why it works The presence of medium chain fatty acids in coconut oil makes it an effective remedy for weight loss (14). The oil has powerful effects on your metabolism, which is one of the main ways by which it helps you lose weight naturally.
14. Oolong Tea You will need to 1 teaspoon of Oolong Tea 1 cup hot water Honey
What you have to do 1- Add a teaspoon of oolong tea to a cup of hot water. 2- Dip for about 7 minutes and filter. Let cool for a moment. 3- Add some honey and consume immediately.
How often should you do this Drink oolong tea three times a day.
Why it works Oolong tea is a Chinese drink known to speed up your metabolism, improve fat mobilization and prevent its proliferation (16). This not only facilitates weight loss, but also helps you maintain your weight.
15. Yogurt You will need to 1 bowl of plain yoghurt
What you have to do Have a bowl of plain yoghurt.
How often should you do this Take yogurt twice a day to lose weight.
Why it works Being a rich source of probiotics (good bacteria), yogurt boosts your metabolism. This, in turn, facilitates weight loss and management
This tendency to resort to home remedy is not new. In fact, they have their origin in ancient times. To deal with everyday problems, such as coughs and colds, headaches, vomiting, upset stomachs, etc. There are many effective home remedies. Home remedies use the things that nature has bequeathed to us, such as fruits, vegetables and herbs.
The home remedy for common health problems such as acidity, acne, dandruff, chapped lips, headaches, etc. is very important to us all. Nowadays, natural remedies at home are gaining momentum. Many people are moving towards adopting home treatment to get rid of many forms of illness. There is a natural remedy for almost all ailments. The best part of these home remedies is that they have no side effects and are absolutely inexpensive. Thus, not only are they safe for health, but they also turn out to be an economical option.
Home remedy for acidity
• Have a small piece of jagg after three meals and see what it is wonderful to keep the acidity out of the way.
• Take a cup of water and boil it. Add 1 tsp. To anise (Saunf) with water and let stand overnight. The next morning, filter the water and add 1 tbsp. Honey tea. Drink it three times a day and say goodbye to acidity.
• Take a cardamom and a clove and sprinkle them. Consume it as a deodorant for the mouth after each meal. Not only will this remedy solve your acidity problem, but it will also prevent bad breath.
• Take about 1 liter and a half of water and add 1 tsp. Teas of caraway seeds (shah jeera). Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Drink it warm 2 or 3 times a day for 5 to 6 days.
• Gently apply fresh lime juice to pimples and blackheads.
• Dab the resulting mixture with 1 tsp. Fresh coriander powder and a pinch of turmeric powder on the pimples, while sleeping at night and rinse on waking the next day.
• Take some fresh curry leaves and make a paste. Apply the paste to the area affected by acne and keep it all night. Wash it in warm water the next morning.
• Apply the nutmeg paste (Jaiphal) and raw milk to the acne and wash it after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-12 days and observe the magical effects.
• Take some fresh fenugreek leaves and make a paste to apply on acne pimples during the night.
• For people with oily skin, the ideal home remedy is to apply a paste obtained by mixing sandalwood and a few drops of rose water on the area affected by acne for about an hour, then to wash them gently.
• For dry skin, the best remedy is to take a piece of sandalwood, rub it on a smooth stone and make a paste with a few drops of raw milk. Apply the mixture to the acne and keep it for one hour, then rinse it gently with water.
Home remedy for back pain
• Lime juice is an excellent home remedy for back pain. Squeeze the juice of a lemon and add salt. Drink it twice a day. It will act as an excellent analgesic on the back.
• In home treatment of back pain, raw potatoes in the form of a poultice should be applied to the area affected by the pain. The potato is usually used to treat lower back pain.
• Vitamin C found mainly in citrus fruit is considered a valuable way to get rid of back pain. Consume about 2000 mg of this vitamin daily.
• The application of garlic oil on the back provides immense relief from back pain. • Take about 10 small pieces of garlic and fry in oil over low heat. You can use sesame oil, coconut or mustard. Fry until garlic cloves turn light brown. Allow the oil prepared from garlic to cool completely. Then apply it on the back and leave it for about three hours. In a few days, you will feel its magical effects.
Home remedy for blackheads
• In 3 to 4 cups of boiled water, add 2 tbsp. Baking soda. Bake a towel with this. Then place the towel gently on your face. Do it for about 5-6 times. Make a dough by mixing 1 tbsp. 1 teaspoon curd and 1 tsp. Tea of rice flour. Apply the paste on the affected area. After a while, wash your face with cold water.
• Take a pinch of soft portion of glycerin soap and mix with a pinch of table salt. Apply this mixture on blackheads. Do it for about a week and see the magic results.
• Take about 1 tbsp. In juice tea extract fresh coriander leaves and add ½ tsp. Tea turmeric powder. Apply this mixture while going to bed. Wash your face the next morning in cold water.
• Prepare a dough by mixing 1 tbsp. 1 teaspoon lime juice and 1 tsp. Cinnamon powder finely powdered. Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Wash in the morning.
Home remedy for body odor
• To solve the problem of unpleasant body odors, use an antibacterial soap or deodorant soap while bathing.
• During summers, it’s a good idea to wear cotton clothes that absorb perspiration.
• Dietary habits also tend to affect body odor. Avoid eating refined foods. hydrogenated oils and other processed foods. Eat healthy foods containing fiber, whole grains, wheat, soy products and green leafy vegetables.
• To fight against the unpleasant armpit smell, apply apple cider vinegar. It is the best remedy against body odor.
• The application of baking soda on the armpits helps to eliminate bacteria and absorb perspiration.
• In the bathing water, add a few cups of tomato juice and immerse yourself in the water for about 15 minutes.
Home remedy for rashes
• The best home remedy for rashes is to apply olive oil to the area affected by rashes.
• As part of the home rash treatment, baking powder is applied gently to the area affected by rashes.
• Wash the part of the body affected by the rash with chamomile tea.
• Take aloe vera gel, cod liver oil and vitamin E, then apply on rashes.
Home remedy for boils
• Apply the onion or garlic juice to the boils, as this helps to evacuate the pus.
• For boils full of blood, bitter gourd is the ideal treatment for burning at home. Take 1 cup of bitter gourd juice and add 1 teaspoon of lime juice. Consume this mixture on an empty stomach every morning for a few months and watch the magic results.
• Cream of milk is considered valuable in the treatment of boils. Take 1 tbsp. In a cream of milk and add ½ tsp. Vinegar tea and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply it on the filled blood.
• Cumin seeds are beneficial for healing boils. Grind the seeds in water to form a paste, then apply them to the area affected by boiling.
Home remedy for colds
• Lemon can be used effectively to treat colds because it increases the body’s resistance. Take a glass of warm water and pour lime juice and a teaspoon of honey and consume it once or twice a day.
• Take a tablespoon of starfruit seeds (ajwain), crush them and tie them correctly in a muslin. Inhale if the nose is blocked.
• Take 1 tablespoon of pepper powder and boil it in a cup of milk. Add a pinch of turmeric too. Put sugar for the taste. Drink it once a day for about three days.
• Take 3-4 tsp. Onion juice and 3-4 tsp. In honey tea and mix well before consuming.
Home remedy for common fever
Holy Basil: The basil is one of the most effective remakes in the home for common fever. Make a potion using these twelve holy basil leaves, boiling them in half a liter of water. At this you should give a cup of milk, a teaspoon of sugar and a quarter of cardamom powder (chhoti elaichi) for the sick. This will help you lower the temperature.
Fenugreek seeds: take tea of fenugreek twice a day. It is very beneficial as a cleansing and calming drink. Especially useful to dissolve the mucus.
Saffron: Another useful treatment at home is saffron tea. Prepare by putting half a teaspoon of saffron in 30 ml of boiling water. Give a teaspoon of this tea to the patient.
Grapes: Grape extract is very useful in the treatment of common fever. Prepare this extract by submerging twenty-five grapes in a cup of water and crushing them in the same water. Filter the potion and unechar the skin. The grape is converted into a tonic. Add half a teaspoon of lemon juice to the extract to improve its usefulness. Take this twice a day.
Apricot: a cup of fresh apricot juice mixed with a teaspoon of glucose or honey is perfect for fever. Shut off the waste of the body. It also provides vitamins and minerals to the body. Therefore, it helps the eyes, stomach, liver, heart and nerves.
Grapefruit: Grapefruit juice is beautiful in all fevers. Paratil to quench thirst, also suppresses the burning sensation produced by fever. The half of a glass of grapefruit juice falls off with a glass of water.
Orange: Another perfect food in the form of farebre is orange. Provides energy, add to the production of urine and promote the resistance of the body against infections. Particularly effective when the digestive power of the body is severely impeded.