If you want to stay in bed all night, you are not alone.
Many men are looking for ways to improve their sexual performance. This can include improving existing problems or finding new ways to satisfy your partner.
There are many male medications to improve on the market, but there are many simple ways to stay firm and last longer without going to the pharmacy.
Remember that your penis works with high blood pressure and your circulatory system is functioning properly. Basically, what is good for your heart is also good for your sexual health.
Keep reading to find other easy ways to improve your sexual performance.
1. Stay Active Cardiovascular exercise is one of the best ways to improve your health. Sex can increase your heart rate, but regular exercise can improve your sexual performance by keeping your heart in shape.
Thirty minutes a day of relaxation exercises, such as running and swimming, can do wonders to increase your libido.
2. Eat these Fruits and Vegetables. Some foods can also help increase blood flow. They understand:
Onions and Garlic These foods may not be good for breathing, but they can also help with blood circulation. Bananas This potassium-rich fruit can help lower your blood pressure, which can be beneficial for your important sex parties and improve your sexual performance. Peppers and peppers. Spicy natural foods help the blood circulation by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
3. Eat these Meats and other Foods. Here are some other foods that can help improve blood flow:
The omega-3 fatty acids. This type of fat increases blood flow. You can find it in salmon, tuna, avocado and olive oil. Vitamin B-1 This vitamin helps the signals in your nervous system move faster, including signals from your brain to your penis. It is found in pork, peanuts and beans. Eggs Rich in other B vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can reduce the stress that often prevents an erection.
4. Reduce Stress Stress can affect all areas of your health, including libido.
Stress increases your heart rate (in the wrong direction) and increases your blood pressure. Both are detrimental to sexual desire and performance.
Psychological stress can also affect the achievement of an erection or an orgasm.
Exercise is an excellent way to reduce stress and improve your health.
Talking about your stress with your partner can also calm you down and strengthen your relationship.
Stress can also lead to bad habits, such as smoking or drinking, which can affect your sexual performance.
5. Kicking Bad habits Items that you plan on relaxing in, such as smoking and drinking, can also affect sexual performance.
Studies suggest that some red wine may improve circulation, but too much alcohol can have adverse effects.
Stimulants narrow blood vessels and have been linked to impotence. Reducing or quitting smoking is one of the first steps to improve performance.
Replacing bad habits with healthy habits, such as exercising and eating right, can help improve sexual health.
6. Sunbathe Sunlight stops the production of melatonin by the body. This hormone helps us to sleep but also calms our sexual impulses. Less melatonin means the potential for more sexual desire.
Getting out and letting the sun touch your skin can help arouse your sexual desire, especially during the winter months when the body produces more melatonin.
7. Masturbate to Improve Longevity If you do not stay as long as you want in bed, you may need some practice. Although sex is the best way to practice sex, masturbation can also help you improve your longevity.
However, the way you masturbate could have adverse effects. If you hurry, you can inadvertently reduce the time you spend with your partner. The secret makes it last, as you want when you’re not alone.
8. Pay Attention to your Partner Sex is not a one-way street. Paying special attention to your partner’s wishes not only makes sex pleasing to them, but it can also help you become active or slow down. Talking about this in advance can help dispel any discomfort if you have to slow down during a hot moment.
Changing the pace or focusing on your partner while taking a break can be a more enjoyable experience for both of you.
9. Get more help if you need it If you have erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease or other diagnosed disorders, medical treatment may be necessary. Do not hesitate to talk to your doctor about how you can improve your sexual performance.
It is never a bad decision to exercise, eat well and enjoy your sex life.