This tendency to resort to home remedy is not new. In fact, they have their origin in ancient times. To deal with everyday problems, such as coughs and colds, headaches, vomiting, upset stomachs, etc. There are many effective home remedies. Home remedies use the things that nature has bequeathed to us, such as fruits, vegetables and herbs.
The home remedy for common health problems such as acidity, acne, dandruff, chapped lips, headaches, etc. is very important to us all. Nowadays, natural remedies at home are gaining momentum. Many people are moving towards adopting home treatment to get rid of many forms of illness. There is a natural remedy for almost all ailments. The best part of these home remedies is that they have no side effects and are absolutely inexpensive. Thus, not only are they safe for health, but they also turn out to be an economical option.
Home remedy for acidity
• Have a small piece of jagg after three meals and see what it is wonderful to keep the acidity out of the way.
• Take a cup of water and boil it. Add 1 tsp. To anise (Saunf) with water and let stand overnight. The next morning, filter the water and add 1 tbsp. Honey tea. Drink it three times a day and say goodbye to acidity.
• Take a cardamom and a clove and sprinkle them. Consume it as a deodorant for the mouth after each meal. Not only will this remedy solve your acidity problem, but it will also prevent bad breath.
• Take about 1 liter and a half of water and add 1 tsp. Teas of caraway seeds (shah jeera). Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Drink it warm 2 or 3 times a day for 5 to 6 days.
• Gently apply fresh lime juice to pimples and blackheads.
• Dab the resulting mixture with 1 tsp. Fresh coriander powder and a pinch of turmeric powder on the pimples, while sleeping at night and rinse on waking the next day.
• Take some fresh curry leaves and make a paste. Apply the paste to the area affected by acne and keep it all night. Wash it in warm water the next morning.
• Apply the nutmeg paste (Jaiphal) and raw milk to the acne and wash it after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-12 days and observe the magical effects.
• Take some fresh fenugreek leaves and make a paste to apply on acne pimples during the night.
• For people with oily skin, the ideal home remedy is to apply a paste obtained by mixing sandalwood and a few drops of rose water on the area affected by acne for about an hour, then to wash them gently.
• For dry skin, the best remedy is to take a piece of sandalwood, rub it on a smooth stone and make a paste with a few drops of raw milk. Apply the mixture to the acne and keep it for one hour, then rinse it gently with water.
Home remedy for back pain
• Lime juice is an excellent home remedy for back pain. Squeeze the juice of a lemon and add salt. Drink it twice a day. It will act as an excellent analgesic on the back.
• In home treatment of back pain, raw potatoes in the form of a poultice should be applied to the area affected by the pain. The potato is usually used to treat lower back pain.
• Vitamin C found mainly in citrus fruit is considered a valuable way to get rid of back pain. Consume about 2000 mg of this vitamin daily.
• The application of garlic oil on the back provides immense relief from back pain. • Take about 10 small pieces of garlic and fry in oil over low heat. You can use sesame oil, coconut or mustard. Fry until garlic cloves turn light brown. Allow the oil prepared from garlic to cool completely. Then apply it on the back and leave it for about three hours. In a few days, you will feel its magical effects.
Home remedy for blackheads
• In 3 to 4 cups of boiled water, add 2 tbsp. Baking soda. Bake a towel with this. Then place the towel gently on your face. Do it for about 5-6 times. Make a dough by mixing 1 tbsp. 1 teaspoon curd and 1 tsp. Tea of rice flour. Apply the paste on the affected area. After a while, wash your face with cold water.
• Take a pinch of soft portion of glycerin soap and mix with a pinch of table salt. Apply this mixture on blackheads. Do it for about a week and see the magic results.
• Take about 1 tbsp. In juice tea extract fresh coriander leaves and add ½ tsp. Tea turmeric powder. Apply this mixture while going to bed. Wash your face the next morning in cold water.
• Prepare a dough by mixing 1 tbsp. 1 teaspoon lime juice and 1 tsp. Cinnamon powder finely powdered. Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Wash in the morning.
Home remedy for body odor
• To solve the problem of unpleasant body odors, use an antibacterial soap or deodorant soap while bathing.
• During summers, it’s a good idea to wear cotton clothes that absorb perspiration.
• Dietary habits also tend to affect body odor. Avoid eating refined foods. hydrogenated oils and other processed foods. Eat healthy foods containing fiber, whole grains, wheat, soy products and green leafy vegetables.
• To fight against the unpleasant armpit smell, apply apple cider vinegar. It is the best remedy against body odor.
• The application of baking soda on the armpits helps to eliminate bacteria and absorb perspiration.
• In the bathing water, add a few cups of tomato juice and immerse yourself in the water for about 15 minutes.
Home remedy for rashes
• The best home remedy for rashes is to apply olive oil to the area affected by rashes.
• As part of the home rash treatment, baking powder is applied gently to the area affected by rashes.
• Wash the part of the body affected by the rash with chamomile tea.
• Take aloe vera gel, cod liver oil and vitamin E, then apply on rashes.
Home remedy for boils
• Apply the onion or garlic juice to the boils, as this helps to evacuate the pus.
• For boils full of blood, bitter gourd is the ideal treatment for burning at home. Take 1 cup of bitter gourd juice and add 1 teaspoon of lime juice. Consume this mixture on an empty stomach every morning for a few months and watch the magic results.
• Cream of milk is considered valuable in the treatment of boils. Take 1 tbsp. In a cream of milk and add ½ tsp. Vinegar tea and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply it on the filled blood.
• Cumin seeds are beneficial for healing boils. Grind the seeds in water to form a paste, then apply them to the area affected by boiling.
Home remedy for colds
• Lemon can be used effectively to treat colds because it increases the body’s resistance. Take a glass of warm water and pour lime juice and a teaspoon of honey and consume it once or twice a day.
• Take a tablespoon of starfruit seeds (ajwain), crush them and tie them correctly in a muslin. Inhale if the nose is blocked.
• Take 1 tablespoon of pepper powder and boil it in a cup of milk. Add a pinch of turmeric too. Put sugar for the taste. Drink it once a day for about three days.
• Take 3-4 tsp. Onion juice and 3-4 tsp. In honey tea and mix well before consuming.
Home remedy for common fever
Holy Basil: The basil is one of the most effective remakes in the home for common fever. Make a potion using these twelve holy basil leaves, boiling them in half a liter of water. At this you should give a cup of milk, a teaspoon of sugar and a quarter of cardamom powder (chhoti elaichi) for the sick. This will help you lower the temperature.
Fenugreek seeds: take tea of fenugreek twice a day. It is very beneficial as a cleansing and calming drink. Especially useful to dissolve the mucus.
Saffron: Another useful treatment at home is saffron tea. Prepare by putting half a teaspoon of saffron in 30 ml of boiling water. Give a teaspoon of this tea to the patient.
Grapes: Grape extract is very useful in the treatment of common fever. Prepare this extract by submerging twenty-five grapes in a cup of water and crushing them in the same water. Filter the potion and unechar the skin. The grape is converted into a tonic. Add half a teaspoon of lemon juice to the extract to improve its usefulness. Take this twice a day.
Apricot: a cup of fresh apricot juice mixed with a teaspoon of glucose or honey is perfect for fever. Shut off the waste of the body. It also provides vitamins and minerals to the body. Therefore, it helps the eyes, stomach, liver, heart and nerves.
Grapefruit: Grapefruit juice is beautiful in all fevers. Paratil to quench thirst, also suppresses the burning sensation produced by fever. The half of a glass of grapefruit juice falls off with a glass of water.
Orange: Another perfect food in the form of farebre is orange. Provides energy, add to the production of urine and promote the resistance of the body against infections. Particularly effective when the digestive power of the body is severely impeded.