Welcome to the days when icy winds, dry air, and cold temperatures don’t leave you soaked to make you feel blistering, and the blankets won’t let you go into the living room! Winter is synonymous with the dry season, so hair care in winter is not so easy. Lack of moisture and temperature imbalance (cold outside and warm interior) makes our hair dry, curly and uncontrollable. Dry hair dissolving is also very demanding and leads to hair loss, further reducing the volume of your hair.
Winters bring a holiday season, and it is not only difficult for our portfolios and tight schedules to make every visit to a room before our party, as well as for chemicals and heavy heat. In addition, equipment such as dryers and straighteners adds drought and worsen the hair condition. But don’t worry! Here are some home remedies for the care of hair in winter, to relieve fluidity at home in this winter.
These simple tips will help you to combat the stiffness of winters and to get beautiful hair and combs.
1. Use warm water for hair.
Use warm water to wash your hair, neither too hot nor cold. It helps you to close the nails of hair strands and protect moisture. Closed cuticles prevent dirt from entering and also protects the scalp from contamination.
2. Avoid Hair Dryers.
Do not use a hair dryer to dry your hair. The dense heat of the hair dryer absorbs moisture from the hair cuticles and causes dry and dull hair. Frequent and long-term use of the hair dryer can also curl and curl the hair. Therefore, avoid using artificial heat to dry the hair and allow it to dry naturally.
3. Banana mask and Avocado
Make a tomato paste made of bananas and two avocados. Apply this mask on the scalp for 20-30 minutes, then wash it with a mild shampoo. This hair mask adds suppleness and moisture to your hair and helps soften locks of hair.
4. Rice, Milk And Honey Pasta
Rice milk and honey paste are the most effective solution of all time. Simply dip the rice in the water for about 15 minutes, then mix this rice water with milk and honey to get the dough. Apply 15 to 20 minutes on your hair then rinse with warm water. It will add volume to your hair and strengthen your roots.
5. Egg Yolk
Yellow is one of the best home remedies for controlling curly hair. All you have to do is combine the two yolks and apply on the scalp and the ends of the compartment for 20-30 minutes and wash. This mask will give you shiny and wet hair.
6. Regular Oiling
It is an ancient and effective method used to fight your hair during the cold months. Mix the coconut and the coconut oil and massage your scalp. It softens your skin and increases blood circulation. In addition, dandruff, one of the causes of dryness, is very effective for healing.
Winter bloom is no longer a problem with these incredibly natural and easy remedies.
Your hair is said to be your crowning glory, there is normal to want to improve his hair if it is not to his liking. If you are trying to get rid of your hair lose, just introduce yourself to improve your hair, try some of these natural remedies. Its proven benefits can help you to create and improve your hair.
1. Massage-The scalp can help restore hair growth and can be used along with oils and hair masks. This esteemed the scalp and can improve the thickness of the hair. Taking the time to massage your scalp can also help relieve stress and tension. It is that the forces of stamina lasting the massage promote the growth of hair and the thickness of the skin of the dermal papilla.
2. Aloe Vera has been used for a long time to prepare the Hair Loss. It also soothes the scalp and conditions the hair. It can reduce dandruff and unblock the hair follicles that can be blocked by excessive sebum. Apply pure aloe on the scalp and hair several times a week. You can also use a shampoo and conditioner that contains Aloe Vera.
3. Coconut oil contains fatty acids that penetrate inside the hair shaft and reduce the loss of protein in the hair. Coconut oil can be used before or after washing the hair, depending on the type of hair. If your hair tends to be oily, you can perform a no-rinse treatment overnight or a few hours before washing. Massage the coconut oil into your scalp and all your hair. If your hair is dry, you can also use it as a no-rinse treatment. Further research on coconut oil as a promoter of hair growth is needed, but hair growth has been proven to improve hair health and radiance and has been used for centuries.
4. Viviscal is a natural supplement for hair growth that promotes hair growth in slimming people. It contains a marine complex called AminoMar C. It is composed of minerals, vitamins and shark powder . These ingredients help regenerate new cells and strengthen existing cells. You must take the tablets twice a day for at least six months to get results. Viviscal also makes a shampoo and conditioner.
5. Fish oil-Eating omega fatty acids can help improve your hair from the inside because they are filled with nutrients and protein. Taking an omega supplement with antioxidants helps to improve the density and diameter of the hair. It also reduces hair loss. Omega fatty acids help your cells function properly and can boost immunity, leading to better overall health. Follow the dosage recommended by the manufacturer.
6. Ginseng-Taking ginseng supplements can promote hair growth by stimulating hair follicles. Ginseng are the active components of ginseng and would be responsible for its positive effect on the hair. Always follow the instructions and check for any unwanted effects.
7. Onion juice-If you can control the smell of onion juice, you will find that the benefits are worth it. It has been proven that onion juice successfully treats the peel of promoting hair growth. It is also thought that onion juice improves circulation. Studies in animals have shown an improvement in keratin growth factor and blood flow to cuticles. You can mix some onions and extract the juice. Apply the juice on the scalp and hair and leave on for at least 15 minutes. Then shampoo normally.
8. Rosemary oil is one of the first essential oils that people choose to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss. Rosemary oil stimulates the growth of new hair and can be used to treat . Mix a few drops of rosemary oil in a carrier oil and massage it into the hair and scalp before rinsing. Do this a few times a week. Add a few drops of rosemary oil daily to your shampoo and conditioner. Do not use essential oils directly on the skin. Always mix in a carrier oil or shampoo.
9. Geranium oil You can use geranium oil to promote hair growth and stimulate circulation. Mix a few drops in a carrier oil and use it to make a hair mask. You can also add a few drops to your shampoo and conditioner. Geranium oil can help strengthen, moisturize and restore your hair.
10. Lemon You can use fresh lemon juice or lemon oil, as it is said to improve the quality and growth of hair. Lemon oil can help you maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth. Apply fresh lemon juice to the scalp and hair 15 minutes before shampooing. You can use diluted lemon essential oil in a carrier oil as a hair mask.